Easter has come and gone but we were happy to spend it with all of my immediate family. My sister's family was visiting from Oregon so the whole family was in town. We hunted easter eggs, colored eggs and listened to conference and loved spending time with our niece and nephews.


A freak snowstorm days before Easter put our plans for the annual Easter party in Ophir out the window (no one wants to hunt eggs in a foot or two of snow). I was sad to miss this tradition. I have lots of fond memories in up the canyon at the old orange cabin, eating dutch oven.
Heber has been incredibly busy with school and work. I haven't really seen him not working in weeks, except when he's eating or sleeping. I was able to pull him away somewhat for the Easter festivities. The bunny made a visit to our house, in spite of all the business, and brought a beautiful "basket" for me. How in the world the bunny had time, I'll never know.

I hope it was a wonderful Easter for all of you.
3 comments:
Great Easter pictures.
Web hosting india
Gentri...Its been too long since I have talked to you! I need some more of those adorable headbands, that you gave me at my shower. Also I have a filter on my internet and it flagged your blog as...suspicious..thought that was rather funny!!!
Awesome pics of the kiddos!! I am so glad your fam was out in Utah so you could all spend it together :)! Hope your Easter was wonderful!!!
Post a Comment