I've been recovering from surgery and had a lot of time to catch up on my TV watching, after exhausting the library's selection of classic old films. I was watching Lipstick Jungle, an nbc program, and for some reason, I walked away completely uplifted. I know that sounds odd, how could a network TV series be uplifting but it made me come to a big discovery: I am really blessed and there is so much to be happy about.
The show follows three main characters in NYC. Each has their own set of problems, challenges and dilemas but when it comes right down to it, they will be there to support each other and make it through.
I have a wonderful supportive spouse who gets me, friends and family who really care and a good life, everything included. There will always be parts I want to change or that are uncomfortable but in the things that truly matter, I am one lucky girl.
1 comment:
Surgery! I hope you get well soon and it is nothing serious.
I am glad you found something good in Lipstick Jungle. Next time you should try the new 90210, I have yet to find any redeeming qualities but for some reason I keep watching it. Let me know if you find anything.
Post a Comment