Heb and I are back to life in Logan. It's been very cold and the long grey days stretch before us. It's hard not to have a bit of cabin fever. Luckily, we have planned a little getaway to California to visit my sister and go to Disneyland. I think Heber is looking forward to some sunshine and warm weather more than anything. Just a couple more weeks. It seems like most of our vacations lately have been to visit family. I can't complain though, when it's so fun to visit and when they live in beautiful locations.
I've been working away at my projects and loving having time to create things. I am even starting my own etsy site to start selling some of them, it will be opening soon.
For Human Rights Day we made our way to SLC to see an IMAX movie. I love IMAX's. I only wish that they would make another Everest one. There is something so fascinating to me about climbing that mountain (not that you'll ever see me do it).
Did any of you watch Miss America on Saturday? I hate to admit that I still love watching, thinking about, well, anything pageant related. I was excited for the person who won, what an opportunity.
Well, I think that about wraps up the randomness in the Green House. I promise that there will be more coherent and exciting posts to come soon.
1 comment:
I like your bangs in this picture, you are always so beautiful! I made my blog private, but I don't have your email address! send it to me and I'll send you an invite! (if you want.)
black.mindy@gmail.com
Post a Comment