Heb had a business trip to Washington D.C., so I was traveling alone. I don't really mind, it's nice to be independent once in a while. We'll have to get down there again in January when we'll really need some sunshine (Logan gets very dark, dreary and cold during January).
I stayed in Southern California with Loni, Steve and Judd. We had a great time visiting Disneyland decked out in holiday decor (this felt a little weird because the sun was shining and it was 90 degrees). We only had to wait in a few lines and rode all of the best rides.
Judd's favorite was the Teacups, just look at this happy little face.
We also participated in my favorite vacation activity, shopping! I think that I would go on vacation just to shop, Heber doesn't understand this.
Aside from the activities, it was just fun to hang out with their family and play with Juddie. To spend hours talking and laughing about nothing at all. Thanks goes to Loni and her fam for letting me stay a few days, I can't wait for Christmas to come.
7 comments:
how fun! i love sper of the moment vacas! hey we're havin a girls night on friday...hope you can come!
sper? (haha) you know what i mean!
I am so jealous you got to go to California! I am feeling like I need a vacation as well. Your family has always made me wish I had sisters- I think its so great you are best friends and can go visit and hang out whenever you want.
You are the tall sister! I like it.
Part of me wishes you were still there having fun, and the other part of me is glad your here with me. am I greedy?
I am glad you got to spend some time with family and mickey. Its always healthy
Oh I love both of you girls! I have such good memories with you both! I am SO glad you got to go visit Loni! And I am glad she looks SO darn happy to see you! You are a GREAT family!!! We will all need to meet up during the holidays and catch up!
Hi Gentri! I found your blog from Marci's blog! It is good to see what you are up too. I hope you and Heber are doing great and tell Stephanie Colton Hi for me!
Hey, Gentri! I am so glad that I found your blog on Richelle's because I think you are awesome! :)
Post a Comment