
Tomorrow is voting day. I am excited to get out and vote for my favorite candidates and issues. More than anything, I am excited to see it resolved and to not have to be inundated with analysis about the candidates every move.
When I lived in Washington, I saw the inauguration of our last president. By May of that year, they were already putting out complete magazines speculating on who the next president would be. They were just three years early! So I'm excited to get this all done.
As cynical as I am about politics, I still think it's important to participate. So, get out there and vote!
3 comments:
don't you worry...i'll be out there, even though it's freezing outside!
hey i just saw your previous post. it looks so fun. i have to admit, i have lived in logan since the day i was born and have yet to attend a USU homecoming parade..what's wrong with me? but i don't know it you know this, but Blair L. was in our ward right before you guys, looks like you were friends!?! how funny.
I voted!
I voted! Actually, Steve and I have been doing lots of work on the yes for Prop 8 campaign here in Cali. It looks like it might pass. Cross your fingers!
Post a Comment